Noticing a Lack of Adoption of Financial Planning in your Advisory practice?
Just because you have planning software – it doesn’t mean you or your advisors can do planning.
It’s time engage clients in a deeper way!
Differentiate Your Practice with Specialized Expertise
This program helps you execute the delivery of a compelling Financial Planning Experience that ensures clear client impact and revenue growth in your practice. Designed specifically for Planners using eMoney and MoneyGuidePro
Engage Clients in a Deeper Way
- Includes 6 online courses to prepare you for delivery of successful Final Planning Experiences.
Training + Basic Support Resources
- Includes 6 online courses plus Practice Management Calculators.
- Year One cost: $995 one-time fee
- Year Two cost: $595 (recurring)
- Year Three cost: $395 (recurring)
Training + Full Suite of Support Resources
- Includes 6 online courses, Practice Management Calculators, Video/Audio Library, Checklists, Presentations and more!
- Year One cost: $1195 one-time fee
- Year Two cost: $715 (recurring)
- Year Three cost: $475 (recurring)
Our program is designed to help support advisors
in integrating planning into their practices by:
- Identifying how to use the range of functionality in the platform in real-life ways to deliver planning-based experiences with ALL clients. We identify 4 types of planing experiences that can be delivered using eMoney & MoneyGuidePro and how these 4 types of planning experiences align to the full range of clients in an advisors book.
- Identifying the four stages of the planning process, with specific “outcomes” for each stage that provide clarity for advisors in managing their planning engagements more effectively. This clarity not only helps advisors, it provides a foundation for managers to provide coaching and accountability to specific standards pre-defined for the planning process.
- We provide efficiency by showing advisors have a clear process to follow and a range of best practices that helps ensure they have clear approaches to being effective in each phase. This eliminates wasted time and meetings that can bog the planning process down and lead to advisors lack of long-term adoption.
- We provide specific practices and ways to translate planning into incremental revenue through the “Asset Consolidation Conversations.” This is vital to being able to translate planning into production.
Through a blend of videos, interactive experiences and practical exercises, the program will not only keep you engaged, but will also show you how to apply the key skills into your advisory practice.